Quilt With Us

Our new challenge starts today! Those of you who want to make Boxy Stars and those wanting to make Playing with Jacks can both do so. Anyone who would like to make a different Bonnie Hunter quilt can do so as well.

1. Start date Jan. 15, 2012

2. End date Mar. 15, 2012

3. Use lots of different fabrics! (we're trying to use up scraps)

4. Post pictures in this thread of your progress

5. Good luck, go, get started!

Please post any other scrap quilt pictures in the Scrap Creations thread.

Views: 2032

Replies to This Discussion

I have actually started on my challenge quilt.  I usually procrastinate and end up "sad".  So far I really like this pattern and will probably use it again.

looking good trevi! i like this pattern too, but will probably only make it once. life's too short to repeat patterns!

Wow that looks nice. I have yet to get started. Making baby things for my sister's first grand who arrived a bit early!

Looking good Trevi,I enjoyed making mine and fancy a top in browns and creams for Jack(13).

I just finished putting the binding on my Playing with Jacks quilt.  As soon as it gets out of the wash I'll take a picture of it.  I really hoped to have it in the mail this morning, but working late every night this past week kept me from doing as much quilting as I  normally do.

i got my blocks done. i just have to stitch them together and pick some sashing fabric.

Really Good Job Chrissie!!  That's going to be one great looking quilt!

I have to say I'm loving this one and am happy with how my "blocks" are turning out- can't wait to finish it!

Love the blocks Chrissie,looking really nice.

It's a little washed out.  I should have taken the picture int the shade. The color is a bit better in this next pic.

looks great pam!!! i love the backing! so fun!

I love this one. The backing is great! Love bugs bunny.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service