Quilt With Us

Show us some of your scrap creations!

Views: 1694

Replies to This Discussion

Love your Scrapadilly--just gorgeous!

These are bookmarks I made for a school fair from scraps.
Now that is cool. Never thought of that. Any more good ideas
Great idea and great use of scraps!
Char, do you have a pattern for these, I do a reading summer program for kids thru the summer this would be neat...Thanks bobbie
No I'm sorry I just sewed 2 inch scraps together, put on a larger backing and brought it to the front to form the binding.
Char,
Love the bookmarks idea.
Do you have any batting in them?
LadyBug
Thank you. They make great gifts. My daughter has given them to most of her friends. Yes there is batting.
Your bookmarks are very pretty and very colorful, I'm sure they were a big hit, but can I ask a question? about the construction, did you use any batting or anything in they layers, I was wondering about the bulkiness of it? I would love to do something similar for the church ladies, but sometimes it seems to heavy?

The 54/40 or Fight quilt used all scraps except for the flowered border fabric. The star points (greens and purples) were several different fabrics from the same color family, and the cream fabrics were all scraps. I rarely have yardage, so I've started making my scrap quilts without borders if I can - just edge-to-edge blocks.
These are wonderful. It's funny how things that don't "match" can look so great together!
Marie
You have some beautiful quilt tops for sure! Are you going to machine quilt them yourself or send them "away" somewhere? The lavender quilt is wonderful...

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service