I don't know about the rest of you scrap savers, but I have a hard time throwing away those small triangles that are cut off from making flying geese, snowballs, etc. I need to do something with them, and so I thought a challenge would give me an opportunity to clean out (or at least put a dent in) my triangle scrap drawer.
Here are the guidelines for the Summer 2010 Triangle Challenge:
1) The quilt must be made primarily out of triangles, half-square, quarter square, Triangle in a square, etc.
2) The triangles can be any size and can be various sizes.
3) Use at least four or more colors. (Remember, we are supposed to be using up our scraps!)
4) You can use any design or setting, as long as the pieces are made up primarily of triangles.
5) Finished quilt must measure 36 x 36 or larger.
6) Post a picture of your finished quilt by September 30, 2010.
7) Have fun and use up those triangles!
One person will be chosen at random from those who have completed their triangle challenge to receive a gift.
Finish: September 30, 2010.