Quilt With Us

Connecting Threads's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dianne, you and Cat Lady are correct about the bias. See my comment below. Sorry,…"

Connecting Threads replied Feb 9, 2010 to Lesson 2 - Specialty Rulers

48 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Connecting Threads

"Barb, no I won't be demonstrating the fons and porter for the 3 color, because I cou…"

Connecting Threads replied Feb 9, 2010 to Lesson 2 - Specialty Rulers

48 Jun 17, 2010

"Cat Lady emailed me privately to politely point out my mistake. She's gooooood! She…"

Connecting Threads replied Feb 8, 2010 to Lesson 2 - Specialty Rulers

48 Jun 17, 2010

"Good point Cat Lady. The Wonder Cut instructions suggest exactly that. If you're con…"

48 Jun 17, 2010

"As you can tell, I'm in love with the Wonder Cut Ruler!! Why don't I own this? Becau…"

48 Jun 17, 2010

"Ahhhh, very nice Vic! Frankly, I'm not a good piecer - I prefer applique and raw edg…"

Connecting Threads replied Feb 5, 2010 to Lesson 1 - an introduction to pinwheels and the half square triangles that form them

42 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Karen Aubertin

"Good tip ranchmom! Thanks."

Connecting Threads replied Feb 5, 2010 to Lesson 1 - an introduction to pinwheels and the half square triangles that form them

42 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Karen Aubertin

"haha - let me know when you invent step 3 :) Seriously though, have you verified la…"

Connecting Threads replied Feb 4, 2010 to Lesson 1 - an introduction to pinwheels and the half square triangles that form them

42 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Karen Aubertin

"The disadvantage to the first method is that bias problem. There are too many opport…"

Connecting Threads replied Feb 4, 2010 to Lesson 1 - an introduction to pinwheels and the half square triangles that form them

42 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Karen Aubertin

"Judith, the pw1 pattern is in EQ6 format - for Electric Quilt Design software. Howev…"

42 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Karen Aubertin

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service