Quilt With Us

Views: 96

Replies to This Discussion

Most of these are attached to buckrham, which is still sold today.  JoAnn's does carry it.
Took a while to dry.
Linda, I love what you did!!  It's great!  That would make a beautiful pin or decoration for a tee shirt or purse.
Love it!
When I did the bushes and such, there was the 4X on top, some netting, and two layers of the AquaMesh below that.
CW, it is so pretty.  You did a good job.  I have her book, and just finished going over the last one with a fine tooth comb, again.  I have everything, but time.  When VBS is over, we will be at Disney.  It won't be until late next week before I can try, if then.  Have been photographing a ballet/dance/tumble school this week.  This is day 2, and have to shoot every kid before I am through.  I will get to it.  I do not know when.
Thank you!

I got a wonderful free pattern in my e-mail box this morning...it's free from quilting daily newsletter.  It is a mosaic scarf ...  check it out!  looks fantastic and yes...it uses water soluble stabilizer...

http://e1.interweave.com/dm?id=2A0C48B0C7123293B92A81C7B12689AE1845...

open the link under the heading...   Getting Stitchy With It

Thank you Brenda - what a neat scarf. The free ebook about embroidery is great too. Are you sure it is uses this stabiliser though? I will reread it.

OOPS...had to check it again...found it!  click read more under getting stitchy with it...then...click the top tab "Projects & Patterns"  then... free e-books.....click on "the art of accessories"

I didn't have to do all this the first go round?  Hmmm....?  anyway...it is a very kool looking scarf!

Thanks Sandy

Got it thanks Brenda

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service