Quilt With Us

Welcome to Technique 16.....Fabulous Fonts.  Ready?  First, find four fonts.....figure out which one you want to keep...you really don't have to find four.  It just sounded good. Then decide where or how the final piece will be displayed.  Will your fabulous font end up as a pillow, plaque, purse...I could go on and on you know.  Knowing ahead of time where it's final destination will be can help us choose materials. This exercise is more about embellishment. The technique you choose is up to you.  Experiment with something new to you!  Have you ever printed on organza?  Covered an area in french knots to create texture?  There is no deadline on this, and you don't want to rush through it.  Plan, prepare, PLAY!!!!!

Photos as you go will be great.....

Brenda                          B

Linda                             J

Charlotte                       P

BJ                                  E

Sharon                           Q

Gwen                            G

Views: 611

Replies to This Discussion

She's adorable! 

What fun! Great job.

Have finally finished my 'R' for above our fireplace. It was a learn as I went piece. All in all, not too bad. Hubby likes it, so all is good.

Cindy, your fabulous font is fantastic!  Sorry so long to reply...I have been at my dads for the past 3 months and will be home next week.  Just wanted to say congrats on finishing your font!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service