I'll be making the Milk Chocolate Chain project (see above - thank you Terry for the image!) from the book but feel free to make any of the projects that move you, or just follow along the progress of the other quilters. I wanted a project that was not only quick & easy but would feature a few of the prints I like from the Country Essentials Breeze Collection
. If you would like to make this runner along with me you will need the book Let's Do Lunch
for pattern directions as well as some fabric. The pattern calls for 5/8 yd of a background, 4 fat eighths (9" x 21") assorted prints, 1/4 yd for binding, and 3/4 yd for backing.
1. No purchase necessary
2. Timeframe: this is an ongoing group with no defined end time.
3. If you are not a member of our Quilt with Us Community yet, click the "Signup and Join" box in the upper-right corner. Once you're a member, you will see a green plus sign and a link to "Join Teri's Let's Do Lunch Quilt Along" in the upper-right of the group page. Clicking on the link will allow you to join this Quilt Along.
4. Post questions, project feedback, and pictures of your progress.
5. Cheer on your fellow quilters as you go!
6. When you post a picture of o finished project on your page make sure when you add it you put ldl as a tag so that it can be added to the below album! Find more photos like this on Quilt With Us