Quilt With Us

I think I mentioned I am getting projects worked on for a show in Nov. It is TP in art , cards and book marks. I would really like to get some business cards done with my email address for my art work.
This is where I hope you can help out, I am looking for a catchy name that would attract people to my work something that would come up easily on the internet as well as in my email address.

Then say end of April I would choose the name and the winner I would send a little prize to.

Views: 415

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm....  ESPECIALLY FOR YOU

clever CW

lol  Thanks!  

TOTALLY THREADS.

TOTALLY COOL.

A.B.CREATIONS.........ABC

ALLY,S DELIGHTS

TINY TREASURES

THREAD WHISPERS
ALLY'S THREAD IMAGES
PICTURES IN THREAD
PLAYFUL THREADS
COLOURFUL CREATIONS
ALLY'S ART ALCOVE
Thanks so much in taking interest in the business name. All of them are good, but as BJ said there is two names that are fighting for a place. I will keep you guessing until 28th in case some more come in?LOL.
You are a great bunch of gals.!
ALLY'S THREAD PAINTING STATION

IMAGINATION ALLY

A FINE LINE

NAME CHOSEN. -------Today is the end of the month. Thank you so much for the response you all gave, it was fun to watch as they all came.
There was so many good ones, but one really stuck out and both Paul and I thought this is it.
DRUM ROLL!!!!!!!
CINDY is the winner we have used part of yours. You had 4 Ever Etched in Thread. We would like to use "Etched in Thread by Ally" but yours was the inspiration Cindy so the prize goes out to you. Is your address the same as the swap we did. Also Cindy sent in17 names! I hope you all had fun.

Congratulations Cindy ... and Ally coming up with a GREAT name for your creations.  

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service