Quilt With Us

I think I mentioned I am getting projects worked on for a show in Nov. It is TP in art , cards and book marks. I would really like to get some business cards done with my email address for my art work.
This is where I hope you can help out, I am looking for a catchy name that would attract people to my work something that would come up easily on the internet as well as in my email address.

Then say end of April I would choose the name and the winner I would send a little prize to.

Views: 415

Replies to This Discussion

STITCH ART

ALLYART

ARTALLY

STITCHALOT

SEWALOT

TOT-ALLY-ART

ARTISTIC-ALLY

(ALLYMENTARY) -   THIS ONE IS A JOKE!!!!  It sounds like alimentary canal)

Wow - your thinking cap went into overdrive ... in a good way!

I'm intending to win, BJ!!!  I figure I will flood the market and up my chances of being pulled out of the jar!!!

On a more serious note, Ally, you probably need to choose a name that works for you, rather than rely on the randomness of pulling one out of a jar.  I'm in bossy mode now, but you know you don't need to do ANYTHING I suggest.  :)

Here's another, THREADPLAY BY ALLY. or. STITCHES IN TIME or UNIQUELY STITCHED 4U or ALLY'S UNIQUE THREAD ART. okay, I'm finished for tonight. (I think)

Wow between BB and Cindy the rest of us don't have much of a chance. :) I will have to give it a lot more thought they came up with some good ones fast. How about Ally's Thread Designs, or A. T. P. Designs (Ally's Thread Painted Designs) Will still be thinking on it.

Guess I wasn't quite through,
4EVER ETCHED IN THREAD
And.......
ALLY'S INSPIRATIONS IN THREAD

THREAD ART CELEBRATIONS

SNAPSHOTS IN THREAD
This is fun!
It has been quiet on here for a while so maybe people will come over here suggest a name and show us some thread work, any takers?
There are some really good ones, so as Barb says at the end of the month I will pick a few I like and will put them in a jar and randomly pick, does that seem fair.
Can I change that to the end of April instead of May, as the names are coming in fast.

Hi Ally I just missed you.  You were here 14 minutes ago.  Yep, got us all talking and thinking

Ally - I agree that it needs to be a name you really like - whether you pick from one's you like best, or if one just strikes you as "this is it"!  It's an important thing, so it needs to feel perfect to you.  

How about ARTFULLY YOURS or ALLY'S ARTIFACTS?

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service