Quilt With Us

I think I mentioned I am getting projects worked on for a show in Nov. It is TP in art , cards and book marks. I would really like to get some business cards done with my email address for my art work.
This is where I hope you can help out, I am looking for a catchy name that would attract people to my work something that would come up easily on the internet as well as in my email address.

Then say end of April I would choose the name and the winner I would send a little prize to.

Views: 375

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations, Cindy!  What good choice that you and your DH made for your name!  I hope that your business venture is very successful.

Oh wow. I am so pleased you were able to choose a name from all those suggestions and for one of mine to have been what your decision was made on is super neat. As for my address, yes it's the same as our swap. Can't wait to see your website when it's ready. Ahhhh, we knew you when........(lol)

Hooray for Cindy!  AND Ally!  Great choice Ally.

Well done to Cindy. You will have to let us see how it comes out on your logo etc, after all we were in on its infancy. Good luck for your sales.

Glad to hear Cindy's parcel arrived. She'll share what was in it.
Hey there. Later in the week when I can get to the library to post photos, will share what Ally has sent me. Will say it was put into immediate use! So neat. She should be able to sell them easily. And the pkg. got from Ally to me in record time. Just a few days.

Looking forward to it Cindy.  That is lovely it got there so soon. 

RSS

Gathering Wishes

New & Exclusive! Gathering Wishes Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Tradewinds

New & Exclusive! Tradewinds Collection just $8.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2017   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service