Quilt With Us

Cindy and I have decided on a topic.

DOWN BY THE SEA.

Post card size. thread Painting . On Fabic or painted background or all over thread painting,

Finish Date September 1st.

This giving time for those that go on holiday or are busy in the summer months or those having other commitments, a longer closing date.

Paired partners.

BARB BLACKWELL sent her PC to BRENDA
BRENDA CRISCI ". ". PC to ALLY
CINDY ". ". PC to GWEN
LINDA HARRIET. ". ". PC to. TERRI
TERRI DRAKE. ". ". PC to CINDY
ALLY BRYANT. ". ". PC to. SANDRA
SANDRA ". ". PC to. LINDA
GWEN GWINNER. ". ". PC to BARB B

I would be grateful if you could contact by PM your partner for their mailing address. Also when you have finished your PC could you email me your photo of PC so I can try and do a slide show at the end.
AlsoPLEASE don't panick if life gets in the way of finish date but please let me know.

Views: 1077

Replies to This Discussion

When everyone has received their PC Down by the Sea I will post them for you all to see.

Mine hasn't arrived as yet. Will let you know as soon as I have it.

Hi Ally, I'm waiting too...will let you know when BB's arrives.

OH MY!  Package just arrived from BB...Barbara.....I can't believe you parted with this.  It is beautiful.  I will have this framed and hung by the week end.  It really fits in with my decor.  Thank you SO MUCH!

Woo Hoo!!!! I've just looked in here to say mine has arrived.. How's that for good timing?  It came about 10:30 am Melbourne time.  Seems they must have past in the air somewhere.  Glad you like it Brenda.  I'm sorry it isn't freshly done to conform with the swap but as it fit the theme I'm happy to part with it and can always do another one..

Cindy, your package went out in the mail on Monday, so you should be getting it by Friday, I would think. Hope you like it.

So glad you like it Gwen. Can't wait to see what everyone has done.

It's here, it's here!!! What a wonderful pc Terri created for me. And the extra surprises she enclosed.  Thank you my friend. Won't be long until we see all the creations.

Wow, that got there fast! So glad that you liked the PC, it was a fun one to make and a totally new technique that I tried. Figured it worked with paper, should work with fabric! 

Terri, check out the Sept/Oct issue of Machine Quilting Unlimited. There is an article in it on this very technique. It's something I have been thinking of trying with fabric as well, before I knew anyone else was doing it. Would be fun if a few of us tried it" together". Great use of scraps plus I have a supply of upholstery and drapery samples that might work for the technique. More fun ahead.

I haven't seen that magazine around here. Is it an on-line magazine? Do you know where you can get it? I'll look to see if I can find it. Tried looking on-line, but no luck.

Sounds like you might be suggesting a swap!

I have a subscription to the magazine. I just typed in Machine Quilting Unlimited and the website came up. They also have a Facebook page. Single issues are available for purchase online as well. As for a swap, not what I was thinking right now, but perhaps we do some playing with the technique and sharing methods, something along that line. Then perhaps after we've done some playing we could think of a swap. Looks like the possibilities are endless as to what can be done. And a lot of fun as .

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service