Quilt With Us

Cindy and I have decided on a topic.

DOWN BY THE SEA.

Post card size. thread Painting . On Fabic or painted background or all over thread painting,

Finish Date September 1st.

This giving time for those that go on holiday or are busy in the summer months or those having other commitments, a longer closing date.

Paired partners.

BARB BLACKWELL sent her PC to BRENDA
BRENDA CRISCI ". ". PC to ALLY
CINDY ". ". PC to GWEN
LINDA HARRIET. ". ". PC to. TERRI
TERRI DRAKE. ". ". PC to CINDY
ALLY BRYANT. ". ". PC to. SANDRA
SANDRA ". ". PC to. LINDA
GWEN GWINNER. ". ". PC to BARB B

I would be grateful if you could contact by PM your partner for their mailing address. Also when you have finished your PC could you email me your photo of PC so I can try and do a slide show at the end.
AlsoPLEASE don't panick if life gets in the way of finish date but please let me know.

Views: 1024

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Cindy. Do you use the tintex fusible that we use for the postcards. I have an appliqué mat that I put on top of my work when doing fusing. Must give it a try when I get a few spare moments and a working surface in my sewing studio, which is still a work in progress.
Ally, yep the timtex is great . Loved it when I fou d the fusible. Sure made it easier. Before I found it I was using the powdered fusible. (Am having a hard time remembering the names of things lately. Between tiredness, pain and stress I'm on overload and the memory has taken a hit.) Anyhoo, have fun trying this out. Share a photo when you get something made.

RSS

Gathering Wishes

New & Exclusive! Gathering Wishes Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Tradewinds

New & Exclusive! Tradewinds Collection just $8.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2017   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service