Quilt With Us

Due to be posted out at the end of May,  a 4 inch by 6 inch post card on any subject you choose.

Comment below and I will add your name here.  We will leave it open for anyone to join in until May 14th, then I will select pairs to swap between each other.  If we get an odd number I will send mine to someone who couldn't join in this time round.

Swap partners for the swap are -

Linda H and BB

CQ and Sandy

Diana and Gwen

Diane and Brenda

Denise and Ally

Karen and Charlotte

BJ and Gloria

Views: 2484

Replies to This Discussion

no Charlotte it was a Husqvarna Viking machine

Aha! A universal stitch! lol

Diane, it was very observant,  to pick up on Brenda's peacock on her t-shirt.  Just wonderful!

Diane, I'm so impressed with your first effort - it's beautiful!  Lucky Brenda!

Well done Diane, just beautiful and you 'got' Brenda to a T!  Love it.

Ooooh! I love this! Can't wait to get in on the next swap...

FANTABULOUS!  First time quilting????  I will never get there.  The feather is so wispy and flowing.  I also love the edges!  The colors are great!  This is exciting to see.

Diane- I think you certainly read Brenda right. She is a turquiose gal too. Great job - love the edging.

Wow I have missed so many,posts here - i too wonder why? The PCs are beautiful - Karen's, Diane's and Gloria's.

Gloria and Diane how impressive on both! Lovely, just lovely!

WOW, the PC's I've seen so far are just beautiful! What a talented group of ladies. Hopefully, I'll be able to participate in something in the near future. IF things slow down a little. Have been exceedingly busy since my graduation from University -- driving trip cross country to surprise MIL for Mother's Day since we couldn't go out to AZ in March for her 94th birthday; going to Ludington, MI for photoshoot for Lighthouse Festival; driving to Tidewater area of Virginia to  see my dad and celebrate his 87th birthday, hubby's 64th and recelebrate my 62nd. Dad is going down hill fast and this may be last birthday as he is in end stages of Alzheimers; gearing up for inlaws visit end of July and 50th family reunion; preparing proposal to obtain a grant for the Great Lakes Lighthouse Festival; photoshoot of transfer of ownership of Middle Island Lighthouse from the U.S. federal government and the U.S. Coast Guard to the Middle Island Lighthouse Keepers Association; working on 2 books AND trying to get things together for sale at the Great Lakes Lighthouse Festival coming up in October as well as doing the photography for them. Other than that, I don't think I've been busy enough. LOL.

Wishing everyone a great summer and may you enjoy all the very best that life has to offer.

Boy, you are lazy Terri! LOLOL  My goodness, you run circles around me. Just be sure you are taking care of you too, okay?

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service