Quilt With Us

Due to be posted out at the end of May,  a 4 inch by 6 inch post card on any subject you choose.

Comment below and I will add your name here.  We will leave it open for anyone to join in until May 14th, then I will select pairs to swap between each other.  If we get an odd number I will send mine to someone who couldn't join in this time round.

Swap partners for the swap are -

Linda H and BB

CQ and Sandy

Diana and Gwen

Diane and Brenda

Denise and Ally

Karen and Charlotte

BJ and Gloria

Views: 2484

Replies to This Discussion

Rock on, Woman!! LOL

Here is the PC I sent CQ - a holiday at the lake I called it.

And here is the reverse side - more playing with textiles!

beautiful, Sandy

Wonderful Sandy.  Well done.   Your reverse side is great too.  I like the idea of creativity on the back - I feel like I've been wasting the oportunity.  So you have inspired us for next time. 

I think we are still waiting for CQ to send hers to you, then we can have a smile box.  Correct me if I'm wrong and have forgotten someone.  :)

It is on its way after being returned to CQ in a very tattered envelope - who knows where it had been??

The butterfly is on the reverse side because I was originally going to use it on the PC front but then got stuck for an idea that would work! So I used it anyway - it is from fabric sent to me by a kind friend.

Gorgeous, Sandy. And I recognize the butterfly. : D
And while I'm on here with you, can one of you give me CQ's address ? I have the block to send her from another group and can't find the address book I wrote all your info in! (Thought I was being clever by giving you all your own address book but now don't remember where I put the darn thing!)

I'll be emailing you her address. :D

Sandy, can't decide which side I like the best!  Beautiful....

I really like it Sandy. I am sure Linda will too!

Pretty!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service