Quilt With Us

Due to be posted out at the end of May,  a 4 inch by 6 inch post card on any subject you choose.

Comment below and I will add your name here.  We will leave it open for anyone to join in until May 14th, then I will select pairs to swap between each other.  If we get an odd number I will send mine to someone who couldn't join in this time round.

Swap partners for the swap are -

Linda H and BB

CQ and Sandy

Diana and Gwen

Diane and Brenda

Denise and Ally

Karen and Charlotte

BJ and Gloria

Views: 2484

Replies to This Discussion

Sandy I love all of the thread painting and quilting that you did in this little card.

Sandy you have inspired me to make some more like what you have done, I did one similar for my first card at a class and haven't done any since. Love the holiday scene.

Thank you Ally - go for it.

Hooray the wandering PC PC from CQ has arrived - thank you so much CQ - it is lovely. I wish I could grow these too.

Yippeeee!!!!  I now declare the PC PC complete!!!!  I will get the smilebox made tonight and put up in the discussion forum above so we can see them all together.

Very nice CQ.  You added to our "nature theme that we have when we aren't having a nature theme"!!!!

Another lovely piece.Worth waiting for.

looking forward to the smilebox.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free digital slideshow by Smilebox

Fun to see them all. It was a great swap. Thanks for hosting BB!!!!

I love the presentation.  I would like to download it to my Pinterest board and show off.  Would anyone object?

That's fine by me Diana if everyone else agrees.

i'm good too....

I'm fine with it

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service