Quilt With Us

Due to be posted out at the end of May,  a 4 inch by 6 inch post card on any subject you choose.

Comment below and I will add your name here.  We will leave it open for anyone to join in until May 14th, then I will select pairs to swap between each other.  If we get an odd number I will send mine to someone who couldn't join in this time round.

Swap partners for the swap are -

Linda H and BB

CQ and Sandy

Diana and Gwen

Diane and Brenda

Denise and Ally

Karen and Charlotte

BJ and Gloria

Views: 2484

Replies to This Discussion

Okay by me, too, Diana. : )

Wow,very nice smilebox presentation.

We are a talented lot,there are some beauties I had forgotten about.Well done BB on a wonderful swap.

OK with me too Diana.

Loved the beginning also of the smilebox we have some very talented people on here!!! Enjoyed seeing everyone and I ran them through a couple of times to see if I can learn from others. Thankyou BB!!

me too, Diana

thanks BB - it was my first swap and I am hooked!

can u let me now if u do this again. looking for a littel threadpainting fun and leatning, on a small scale

Hope we will certainly be doing more swaps in the future and there will be lots of talk on the main thread painting page when someone decides it's time to start up a swap.

Most people here are also in other groups (mainly LOAQ and ATC/ACEO), so it depends what is going on over there as to how much time people can commit to it.

WOW what a Smile Box presentation! I am in awe of all the wonderful PCs. Wish I could have participated. Perhaps next time <deep heavy sigh>

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service