Quilt With Us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another photo slideshow by Smilebox

Let me know if you want to be added to the list. 

OK!....So the theme is a character or scene that depicts a favourite childrens story.  It dosn't have to be 'word wide popular' like Alice in Wonderland, but it would be nice to share the story with everyone so we can see how the PC relates. 

Basic 6" x 4" postcard - thread painted as much or as little as you feel comfortable with.  We have 9 on the list so far and I will decide who sends to who nearer the end of March.  Due to be posted out by the end of APRIL.

Linda H

Barb Blackwell

Charlotte G

Terri

Karen

Denise

BJ

Cindy

Ally

Sandy

Views: 1104

Replies to This Discussion

Have fun Terri and triple Grrrrr to those overachievers.

All you that have finished !!LOL Grr!! I can't start mine until I get home as that is where most of my threads are. You did say due date end of April.

You have lots of time Ally - no worries.

Oops, meant to put it here.... a teaser....

Gee BJ, I didn't know you had a copy of the pictures the doc showed me of the surgery repair to my shoulder! LOL. Hmmm, wonder if I should give a teaser. Might be difficult to do without giving it away. Have to think on that one.

Yep! I even magnified it but it didn't help. That's a real nice bunch of red and white stitches BJ.:)

LOL

Lovely stitching - a shoulder repair - very good Terri. How is it feeling now?

Could it be a torn stocking?

I did the same thing BB, but it sure didn't help any. Just made it more confusing!! Hmph, what are we going to do with our BJ? Just look at her sitting there smiling at us.

I agrre, Cindy, BJ is looking VERY smug!

BB could you count me in too please? Sorry we have ben trying to get over this virus and my brain slips every so often. I keep thinking I have replied to you!!

WooHoo! Glad you are in Sandy!!!!  Hope you and DH are feeling better now.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service