Quilt With Us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another photo slideshow by Smilebox

Let me know if you want to be added to the list. 

OK!....So the theme is a character or scene that depicts a favourite childrens story.  It dosn't have to be 'word wide popular' like Alice in Wonderland, but it would be nice to share the story with everyone so we can see how the PC relates. 

Basic 6" x 4" postcard - thread painted as much or as little as you feel comfortable with.  We have 9 on the list so far and I will decide who sends to who nearer the end of March.  Due to be posted out by the end of APRIL.

Linda H

Barb Blackwell

Charlotte G

Terri

Karen

Denise

BJ

Cindy

Ally

Sandy

Views: 1104

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic Smilebox BB - well done.

WOW!  The PC's are fabulous! Everyone's TP work is awesome!  I'm so impressed.

You all did a beautiful job on this swap!  They are really awesome.

Beautiful - everyone did a fabulous job. When I look back on my first TP I can see I have progress and I think that can be said of everyone - life is a journey.

Fantastic exchange and smilebox!

Thank you to all who contributed to the post card swap.  I certainly enjoyed having something to 'jump start' some creativity for the year.  Your work is wonderful, I'm proud to have got you all hooked on thread painting as an addition to your already established skills. 

We can now start thinking up a new topic and maybe even something different to a post card for our next challenge and hopefully the timing will be better for others to join in. 

Got to say I think we nailed it. They are some fabulous pieces. Still dont know how you all produce such beautiful and flat pieces.

I need to do something crafty, i did a little blackwork while i was away but this allotment is coming between me and my wits.

Is the allotment keeping you busy so you can't get to your sewing machine? Wonder if the weather has been good gardening weather for you Linda.

Just showed my DH the Smilebox. He was impressed by all our nationalities. Pretty amazing when you think about it. We would never have met in our childhood unless we were pen pals. :D

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service