Quilt With Us

This will not be a swap with partners this time as the theme is a personal one to you and probably be a keepsake that you wish to treasure.

SUBJECT.

" A Personal Childhood Memory."

Not many rules.

You have from now until July 1st to get your piece finished.

The piece will have with it a short paragraph of what the piece means to you, no names as the one judging will only know by a letter I assign.  It must have THREAD PAINTING on, but it can also have mixed media and be no larger than 12 x 12

If you have any questions please ask away.

I will put people names up when they let me know if they are interested.

I know some already have but hopefully they won't change their minds when they read this.

Ally Bryant.

B.J.

Brenda

Gwen

Terri

Please let me know if I have missed someone as I don't have the screen up of TP and I am sure there was others. I will go back in and add.

Views: 976

Replies to This Discussion

BJ, this turned out just beautiful!

Fantastic artwork Bj. You have selected the right frame to show it off too.

What a lovely fràme to show off your memory piece.

BJ looks awesome, the frame really sets off your bike.

BJ. Just love how yours look in a frame, you have chosen well , the frame really sets it off.

Thanks everyone. I'm really pleased with how it looks, too.

Working on a new project. Don't know why having problem putting in pictures. This will have thread painting, fabric painting, applique and needle felting when completed.

Did you take a class Terri? Would one call this mix media.
I have been doing a bit of felting on my journals but not sure it is going to be my thing!
I have now completed 12 journals and have a order for two more journals.

Wow! I'm intrigued!  Can't wait to see more as you develop it. SO glad you are busy doing something creative.

Nope, no class, this is my own creation. Definitely mixed media with all that is being put into it. As soon as I get some pictures taken, I'll post some of the needle felted critters I've been creating. 

Congratulations on selling the journals. I think that's terrific. 

One day I hope to be able to sell what I create, but for now I'm enjoying the journey.

RSS

Gathering Wishes

New & Exclusive! Gathering Wishes Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Tradewinds

New & Exclusive! Tradewinds Collection just $8.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2017   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service