Quilt With Us

Miss Read..author...Friends of Thrush, Christmas Village, Farther Afield, Over the Gate, Village .affairs,
No Holly for Miss Guinn..etc.

Simon Brett..author..Mrs.Pargetter, mysteries

Ann Perry..all
Elizabeth Peters..all

Views: 290

Replies to This Discussion

I like to know if a book is clean or not. Sometimes you can tell by the cover. (Can't judge a book by its cover?) If I can't tell, I look it up on Goodreads to see if anyone has put it on one of the clean lists.
Wow, that is amazing!..I didn't realize that he wrote so many books!

Oh, maybe it wasn't your posting.  Early morning-duh!  

Has anyone mentioned Librivox.org? The classics and other books on the public domain are read by volunteers. I have enjoyed Jane Austen, Elizabeth Gaskell, L. M. Montgomery, Emma Orczy and Luisa May Alcott, among others. I also use the Overdrive app to download and listen to audiobooks from the library. For books I can't get one of those places, I subscribe to Audible.com. D. E. Stevenson is one of my favorite authors, and her books are available from Audible. Audiobooks are great to quilt by.

Miss Read read a few of her series, then Jessica sterling series, every Xmas a Debbie McComber Xmas novel, Jenniffer chiavereni, lately Vineyard quilt mystery "pattern of betrayal" as quoted before the time/weather has to be on my side to really get into the story.. I found promising my book to an avid reader at guild helps get it done. She will ask me if I finished because she can't wait to read it, and pass on.. Will ask how I liked it before taking it.. Then, the discussions will begin.. She is retired teacher and love her wisdom she shares..

Good!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2018   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service