My quilting goal for 2013 is :
To finish more things than I start.
Here are some of my Works in Progress:
1. Valentine's Swap quilt (Top mostly done, border needed)
2. Christmas Houses Swap quilt (top done)
3. Secret Sister blocks from Pat (mostly done, applique border and center still to go)
4. Civil War Swap
5. Kaye England Civil War quilt
6. Winter Fun Trip Around the World (most pieces cut out)
7. Red and White Star Swap (started on the hand quilting Jan 2013, April 5th 22 blocks done)
8. Winter Solstice quilt from Quilt It for Christmas magazine
9. 3 block of the weeks from Grandmother's Choice blog
10. International Sunbonnet Sue Swap (Round 3 done 2-4-13, 2 or 3 left to go)
11. International Sunbonnet Sue hand applique version on blue, (2 done, 47 to go, Jan 2013)
12. Get a Clue Nancy Drew quilt (first part done 3-4-13)
13. Sweet Remembrance star quilt
14. Pastel Star from my 2nd SS
15. Quick As a Fox Baby quilt
16. Paper pieced swap blocks
17. Paper pieced tulip blocks, done!
18. My nieces quilt, not totally sure on pattern, yet.
I know I supposed to be finishing not adding to the list, but whatever! Two new ones (2-4-13):
19. Dixie Diary Block of the Month
20. ??? Lazy Sunday (Bonnie Hunter Mystery quilt in Quiltmaker magazine, not sure I will start this one, we'll see
21. Connecting Threads Mystery quilt along, Done with top!
22. Grandmother's Flower Garden EPP ( I have about 20 of these flowers done out of the hundreds needed. I know this one will be several years in the making)
Wish me luck! I will try to finish as many of these as possible this year.