OK, here it goes. Here is the list of quilt/fabric shops in PA that I frequent. For an over night trip, stay at the Bird-in-Hand Family Inn. Get the 1 or 2 night package. It's well worth it. Very clean and right in the heart of everything. All guests can get a free 2 hour tour around the area's back roads.Take it. Become a VIP for free and get lots of goodies and discounts.
1. In Denver, PA: Sauders @ 681 So. Muddycreek Rd. (really good prices, including fat backs)
Burkholders @ 2155 W. Rt. 897 (the Costco of quilt shops; also 12% off for quild members with your guild card)
2. East Earl/Goodville, PA: Obie's Country Store @1585 Main St. (really Rt. 23) an experience you'll never have again. Don't miss it. Small wooden building on the west bound side of the street. It doesn't look like a fabric shop from outside. Fabric literally floor to ceiling.
Good's Store @1338 Main St. (Be sure to check out the very large sale area at the back of the dept.) While here, do not miss eating in the Shady Maple or shopping in the market for fresh food, meat, bakery, etc. Bring a cooler with you. You'll need it!
3. Route 340 Intercourse: Zook's @ 3535 Old Phil. Pike (large selection, good prices but 1/2 yard cuts or more. They do have fat quarters, too.)
Old Country Store @ 3510 Old Phila. Pike (excellent selection of fabrics, books, tools but more costly than Zook's. Be sure to check out the free museum upstairs.)
4. Route 340 Bird-in-Hand: Log Cabin Quilts @ 2679 Old Phila. Pike (really nice selection. Be sure to check the sale wall in back for $3.99/yd. Also, fat backs big enough for Q quilt at $29.99. Lots of panels here, too.)
5. Route 30, Ronk: Dutchland Quilt Patch @ 2851 Lincoln Hwy. East (lots of fabric upstairs above a souvenir shop. Check out the sale room.)
Added June 29, 2016 at 2:09pm
Added January 11, 2015 at 12:09pm
Added January 11, 2015 at 12:05pm
Added January 11, 2015 at 11:53am