I spent my weekend in search of material that I might use on the quilt top that I decided would be my first victim for my longarm. I had some flannel in white and decided that it would work for me. Washed and dried measured, stitched and finally loaded onto the table. With everything in place I got the first line of stitching that holds the top to the backing done and decided that sence this is a busy little quilt that I would start out with some feathers. Everything started out well…Continue
The wonderful people who had the encoder and the wiring harness for my longarm shipped and delivered by today. Yes you would be thinking I was over joyed at this and I was. I fixed my machine and it now works in both directions. Next step was to clean up the poles and attach new velcro for the leaders. The leaders, hummmm I know I had them, I know I saw them not too long ago, but they are now MIA.
I have searched high and low for them and only came up with one. Dang it I need all…Continue
The long and short of it, several parts have been lost, mostly the nuts and bolts, me being one of them!
Spent most of the day printing out the owners manual again. Comparing instructions and trying to figure out how the table went together again.
Six hours later and 3 trips to the store for parts, I now have a table put together. During all her moving from here to there and back again, someone, I'm sure it was my bother, pulled the wires out of the encoder.
Many of you know that I had to take my LA down and store it when the other half had his daughter and gkids move into my sewing room. That was geeze 2 years ago. Sence then many things have happened to that room but now his DD and the kids have been relocated to her grandparents house. Most of her things are gone and I guess that some day she will get the rest or be moving back in, who knows.
Over the past couple of weeks repairs have been made that could be made. The room still…Continue