I had posted earlier that I had 2 nephews, my brother's sons, who were electrocuted and fell 3 stories in a construction accident. One nephew has finally succumbed to his injuries. He shed his mortal coils at 6:52 p.m. this evening for angel's wings. What organs that can be used will be donated to those need them.
On behalf of my brother, his family and mine, thank you all for your prayers and messages of encouragement and hope. The surviving son was with his father and brother when…Continue
Yesterday I was given the news that my brother's son's had met with a tragic accident on a construction job site. They had been electrocuted and feel 3 stories off a ladder. The electricity had passed through one brother into the other and literally BLEW them off the ladder and out of their shoes. The oldest had been declared brain dead late yesterday afternoon and disconnected from life support and the other has no memory of the event. To top things off, I was also notified that my father,…Continue
Early this morning I went to have the injection done to cervical area of my spine. I am NOT impressed with the doctor who did it. For one, he just saw me last week and told ME that I would be given sedation for the procedure AND I told HIM I had a problem with certain forms of iodine. When I saw him this morning, NONE of that information was on the chart that the "nurse" anesthetist was going over. They had to FIND a special antibacterial to use. The doc comes in an looks at the chart and…Continue