I finally finished the first Peppermint candy quilt started last year. And some of you thought you were bad about getting things done! Ok so I blame everything on the LA machine. As many of you know I've had issues, (OK alot of issues, but we won't go there), with my LA. I never could seem to get the tension right or even close on the machine. I had even talked to the owner of the company that makes the machine. Sence then, I've tinkered with it and tried a bit of this and that. I did get the tension to an acceptable level for me and now I've finished the first of the two Peppermint quilts.
When my daughter finally returned my car last week she took a look around the house and decided that she wants this quilt. I never would have guessed that. She usually wants just about everything else!
I've added a few more pictures to my page of the quilt and the back. I must say, not half bad for someone who hasn't touched the LA in months.