It is with a great sigh of relief that I tell you the DD's DWR top is put together. Now on to marking, basting and quilting - all hopefully before June. (yikes!)
Here they are:
Here it is on our queen size bed. I made it oversized for a queen at 101 x 101" so it would be big enough to work on a king size bed in the future. (Future son-in-law is 6'5".)
I didn't have yardage of 30's fabrics, especially for the cornerstones, so instead of the traditional 2 colors for the cornerstones (or the 4-patches where the arcs meet), I saved all of the 30's solid FQs for those. I tried to pair them up when I could, but it didn't always work out in the layout. I'm satisfied with it, though and just glad to have the construction part behind me. Wish I could magically gather all my handquilting buddies across the nation here for a weekend to get this puppy quilted!