Well, I should be able to see the last of those darn paper-pieced turtles by the end of this week. I got all (I hope!) of the machine quilting--in the ditch, no less, finished up Sunday, and got the binding cut and sewn onto the front side yesterday. Now all that's left is to whip-stitch it down on the back. I may be able to get my friend to post a photo on the website--cross your fingers. My computer repair person tells me the problem I'm having with posting photos is the software that came with my digital camera. I'd be upset about that, but the camera was free, so I'm not complaining--too much! This quilt is NOT one of my better efforts. I still think the design was a little bit off, since I could not get the turtles to lay flat after stitching the outer shell arcs to the leg and background piece. And then I made the mistake of choosing the wrong color for the turtle that was to be appliqued on top overlapping the outer border--the color I chose for that one's legs was too close to the same shade of green as the background in my border fabric. So I decided to stuff him, lightly. And of course, that distorted the top even more. Oh, well, my sister in law doesn't know much about quilting--she'll think it's terrific. I hope! Anyway, on to the next project, which is 9 Lemoyne Stars for a Quilt of Valor my sewing circle is making. The pattern is called Homeland Stars, and is a combination of Lemoyne Stars, pinwheel blocks, and Log Cabin blocks. I'm doing the Lemoyne Stars, Angel is doing the pinwheels and Dorothy will do the Log Cabins and set it all together. Maybe I can get Dorothy to post a photo of that one too when we get it all finished.