I completed one of the four comfort quilts. It turned out very nice [at least I think so]. This was one that I used some of my own stash to piece the top. I started to put another one on the quilter last night. I hope to finish getting it set up on the quilter, as well as mapping out the pattern I'm going to use tonight. I truely hope that it brings comfort to someone undergoing chemotherapy. Using my skills to provide these quilts to cancer patients is very satisfying [this is not the word to really convey what I mean].
When I finish the four I have now, I am going to take a least one per month to complete. I also have the crazy quilt to complete for the contest - due in June. I hope to have some pictures soon.