I promised to post the picture of the quilt I was repairing for my daughter. I made this some 30 years ago from a pattern in a magazine. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the pattern. The repairs were to the cream colored borders. For some reason the fabric where I had hand stitched the quilting had caused the fabric to start ripping. I didn't have the cream colored floral print I originally used but I do have the blue fabric which as it turned out I didn't need to use. As I mentioned before DD didn't want me to sew the new fabric into the quilt with my sewing machine, so it was all done by hand. I made a simple zig zag hand stitched quilt in the outer border and a straight line quilting for the inner cream colored border. There were a few holes in the center part of the cream fabric in the sashing which I also patched up.