It's 11:45 here in the midwest and I have finished putting the binding on my DD's quilt. It's the biggest quilt I've actually compleled since 1990 (notice I didn't say "started", just "completed"), I FMQed it and I've never done that on a quilt this big. I usually do FMQ on smaller pieces, where I'm not that vested in the outcome. Usually it's a long-armer, but I I bought a Berninia 440QE last spring and I need to get my money's worth! I started out using the BSR but switched over to the unregulated method after not getting the hang of using it. I've used the BSR on smaller pieces, but just didn't like using it on the big one.
I have a posted picture of the quilt when I finished with the piecing, but before I started quilting it. I'll post another "completed" picture after it's on my DD's bed.
It's the first time I've used wool bat on a piece as well (recommended - lighter and easier to manipulate under the needle). I have the quilt in the washing machine on "delicates" to wash out the markings and the hairspray (to fix the pounce powder while quilting). I'm hoping to dry it for a bit and get it laid out for the rest of the drying process before heading to bed. Thank goodness I'm a night owl!!!