My new toy that I posted a picture of in earlier post now has a name. Yes I'm calling her Wonder Woman. I have done some sewing on her this week and she works like a charm. This morning at work I pulled a muscle or two moving something I knew better than to do by myself, but then I'm the kind who looked at the over weight monster and said I'm not asking for help. Well tomorrow someone else can move said monster, I told the boss so and he agreed with me. So having come home and spent time on the floor waiting for everything to fall back into place and getting the pet bath, remember I have 5 dogs, and they think that anything on the floor for more than 2 seconds is fair game. I showered and decided to put Wonder Woman to the test. I've tried to free motion quilt on a regular sewing machine without much success. Standing at the LA just wasn't working. After changing foot and adjusting presser feet and gave her a whirl. I'm impressed. Ok it wasn't a Picasso but then it doesn't look like a three year old was playing on the machine. I did straight lines, curves and even made a little daisy on scrap material. All of this seemed impossible on the regular machine but with time I do believe that I can manage some fairly decent quilts from Wonder Woman.