(Wow, two posts from me in one day. I'm on a roll!) Here's a Kindle cover I recently rushed to make one evening. It is not an original idea, but I didn't have a pattern - just winged it, so it's a little rough. It isn't quite finished, as it doesn't have a closure yet. And there are things I'd change if I were to do it over again. I wouldn't use the obnoxious white elastic strips again, but they were all I had at the time. I would also make the strap on the back wider. I used iron-on Pellon for a little padding on the blue flannel inside and iron-in craft stiffener interfacing for the outside cotton fabric. I also used a couple layers of thin cardboard inserts (like what would be used in the bottom of a tote bag) for protection and substance.