Thanks so much to everyone who entered our Scavenger Hunt and Quilt With Us contests this weekend! I hope you all had a very happy National Quilting Day.
Now it's time for the fun part, announcing the winners!
The winner of our $100 gift certificate for the Quilt With Us members only contest is Cat Lady (AKA Nancy).
And our 5 Scavenger Hunt winners are:
All of our winners have been notified by e-mail. Our winners will need to e-mail me privately with their mailing addresses. Please don't post your address publicly, just e-mail it to me.
For those of you who participated in the Scavenger Hunt, here are the correct answers:
1. Q. Find the book Flower Festival. Listen to the audio review and tell us which staff member reviewed the book. (If you can’t listen to audio on your computer, list three books that have audio reviews instead of naming the staff member.)
A. Judy Reed
2. Q. View the “More Images” for Sweet Cheeks Kit (item #2031). What item is featured in the “catalog view” photo with the quilt?
A. a teddy bear with a bib (we also accepted teddy bear or bib)
3. Q. Go to Quilt With Us, and find the “Freebies” tab. Name one fabric collection that has a free coordinating downloadable quilt label.
A. Mama's Cottons 2, Riviera, Irresistible Indigo 2, Emilie's Pumpkin Patch, Audrey's Kitchen, Country Essentials Summer, Hey Diddle Diddle, Root of the Madder, Irresistible Indigo, Country Essentials Spring, or Emilie's Raspberry Patch
4. Q.Tell us the name of one of the videos on Quilt With Us.
A. How to Bind a Quilt, How to Make Bias Binding for a Quilt, What is a Fat Quarter?, or Bumpless Binding Finishing Trick
5. Q. How much yardage is included of the fabric “Tossed Accessories” in the Backyard Fun Pillowcases Kit (item #1598)?
A. 3/4 yard