I finished the 10 minute block quilt, and as I posted, I changed it up a bit. I set the blocks on point, which was my first time really to do this. Thank goodness for the cheat sheets on the internet that helped with measurements. I used what I thought was a curtain that I bought at a second hand store for the plain blocks. But as I got to cutting, discovered it was actually a shower curtain. How funny! Anyway, I was drawn to the gold stars in the shower curtain and just knew someday I would use it for a patriotic themed quilt. I am very pleased with it and now it is ready to put on my longarm!!