I finished hand stitching down the binding on my row robin this morning. I have the label made, but it hasn't been stitched on yet. I still need to add the hanging sleeve too. It has been so much fun using some of the various decorative stitches on my new Pfaff 5.0. The only thing I would say that I'm struggling with on this machine is doing binding as I don't feel the IDT system is quite as good as using a regular walking foot. I have my 1st class on this machine this afternoon so I'm going to ask the dealer if there is something I can do a bit differently to make sure my corners are as crisp as I like them to be. Other than that, I'm thrilled with this little quilt. It was a row robin made by members of an online group I used to co-own with my friend Lou Ann.