Greetings and Happy New Year! I thought I'd share some of my latest projects with you.
This is the smocked dress I made for my daughter for Christmas. The beaded organza overlay was really hard to smock though and I almost threw the project out because the polyester pleated up so poorly! I'm glad I didn't give up though, she is so preious wearing it. It's been nicknamed "Tiana" after Disney's "Princess and the Frog"--she names all the dresses I sew for her. It was difficult but worth it!
Here are some of my latest quilt tops...that I now need to quilt.
FYI I've also changed the blog address of my machine quilting services to make it more appropriate. It's new URL is http://moderntraditionquilts.blogspot.com. I also have added a blog about smocking http://moderntraditionssmocking.blogspot.com. They're linked to one another and I've put more information about these quilt tops and photos of my latest work for customers on it as well. Have a nice day!