Quilt With Us

I'm looking for a quilt panel or fabric printed with vintage aircraft.  My son wants a wall hanging, it must have an aircraft theme...and "please, not for like toddlers, Mom?" (he is 13 years old.) Where can I buy something like that online?  My google search delivered no positive results.  Can anyone help please?

Views: 472


You need to be a member of Quilt With Us to add comments!

Join Quilt With Us

Comment by Carol Vickers/OH on May 17, 2011 at 5:25pm


I've been doing the quilt shop hop and ran across this.  Good luck in your search.

Comment by Shannon, ON on May 17, 2011 at 8:47am
Comment by linda harriott/UK on May 17, 2011 at 7:28am

I am in the UK but ebay has fabric by robert Kaufman (sp.)

They are listed as from the USA.Made my hubby a cushion cover the other week for his b/day featuring airplanes.

Comment by Norma, Ont /Can on May 17, 2011 at 5:33am
Sounds like your son knows what he wants , good luck finding it Lainy. Hope you are all well . Hugs :))
Comment by Becky Wilson on May 17, 2011 at 5:01am

I type (fabric with vintage airplanes) the site I found were good and on ebay you can find a panel w/planes.

Good luck

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service