This quilt was modified from a lap quilt to a queen. Started with CT's pattern "Cabin Life" (I believe) and their flannels from that time. I'd ordered extra fabric at the time, knowing I planned to make it larger. I'd put together the original size back when I first got the pattern/fabric, but hadn't gotten around to finishing it. I wanted to gift this for a wedding quilt, so a couple of weeks ago, I pulled it out and started working on it again.
It reminds me of a Pendleton Hudson Bay blanket, and I really like how it turned out. The back was pieced with more chunks of CT's flannel, but I didn't get a picture of the back. It finished 90 x 96. Cotton batt. Machine quilted on my domestic machine - very simply. It pretty much used up all of the flannel from this line - in fact, I ran short of the background fabric - even after piecing every little bit of it together that I could find - and had to substitute a close-but-not-exact match in 2 places. Regardless, the couple loved it, which makes my heart smile. It was finished the day before we left for the wedding.