Quilt With Us

Books, Patterns, Tools and Batting (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sun block pattern

Can anyone out there suggest a place to get a good "sun" block pattern for the center of a zodiac quilt I am designing?  This block should…

Started by Janet Ollman Blackmer

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Janet Ollman Blackmer

machine quilting frame users

I have just purchased a Grace machine quilting frame and a Baby Lock Quilters Pro machine. Haven't got it set up as I have also moved my se…

Started by Maregold

33 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Anna Sue Trunck

Cloth leaders for Bernina machine quilting frame

I recently bought a used Bernina 820 machine and quilt frame. The leader for the frame had been removed by the previous owner. Will a Grace…

Started by Reenie Maynor

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by D. Malin

cutting goofs

Hello, Has anybody else cut the mystery quilt pieces in the part two wrong?  Hopefully somebody else has and without the part three directi…

Started by bellinger

3 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by bellinger

Ribbon Candy Quilt

I've seen this quilt shown on several of the catalogs lately and have the perfect fabric for it.    Is the pattern available without having…

Started by Pumpkins47

1 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Sherry Fram

Please just like my page , i only need 8 more likes

Hello, I need 8 more likes to my  facebook page , where I made my home business a page and i am trying to sell some of the stuff i make, to…

Started by Hope Harris

0 Aug 18, 2012

looking to copy or borrow to copy

I am looking to copy  a book, are less for a very cheap price, I need the international book of sunbonnet sues and  dont want to pay 18 dol…

Started by Hope Harris

0 Aug 18, 2012

Looking for a Good Used Machine

I am trying to research getting a new sewing machine. Does anyone know of a good website to compare features, approximate prices, etc on di…

Started by Kathleen

10 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Suzi Beavers

Golden Afternoon Fabric Needed

Hi!  Does anyone have any pieces of Goldend Afternoon that they do not need?  I especially need the fabric with the large flowers on the ye…

Started by Sheryl Wagner

0 Oct 25, 2011

fusible applique help please

I am making a quilt that has several appliques on it and in the interest of time (it is for Christmas) and arthritis in my hands. I have ch…

Started by Doe Harden

8 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Benita Skinner

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service