Quilt With Us

Beverly Hicks Burch's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, fellow quilters. My friend took the plunge and purchased a machine on eBay thi…"

Beverly Hicks Burch replied Mar 14, 2009 to Have any of you ever purchase a sewing machine through eBay?

18 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by vicki l childs

"That's a great idea Janet! Thanks"

Beverly Hicks Burch replied Mar 14, 2009 to Have any of you ever purchase a sewing machine through eBay?

18 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by vicki l childs

"Oh Joan, that's great to hear! Especially since she broke down and bought one Thursd…"

18 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by vicki l childs

"LOL, me too, Rebecca! She's chomping at the bit to have her own Bernina...I can unde…"

Beverly Hicks Burch replied Feb 23, 2009 to Have any of you ever purchase a sewing machine through eBay?

18 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by vicki l childs

"Funny you should mention Craig's List. There was a spot on TV just this past week ab…"

Beverly Hicks Burch replied Feb 23, 2009 to Have any of you ever purchase a sewing machine through eBay?

18 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by vicki l childs

"Thanks! This is all very good information. I've used the advanced search option myse…"

18 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by vicki l childs

"Rebecca, She has talked to the local Bernina dealer and they've put her on the list…"

Beverly Hicks Burch replied Feb 18, 2009 to Have any of you ever purchase a sewing machine through eBay?

18 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by vicki l childs

"Thanks Stella, I'll pass that info along to my friend. BTW, she a Realtor, too. :)"

Beverly Hicks Burch replied Feb 18, 2009 to Have any of you ever purchase a sewing machine through eBay?

18 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by vicki l childs

"Thanks Pat! I know sometimes it can be an "ify" risk. DH and I have used eBay over t…"

18 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by vicki l childs

RSS

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service