Quilt With Us

I am thinking about a 3 shade (light, medium, dark) fabric swap. 10 inch squares would be a nice size I think, but am open to other ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Quilt store quality fabric in solid, small print, or tonal.

Anybody in?

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be eager to participate - again, smile. I'm doing the 2.5" scrap challange on here and I'm amazed at how many pieces of white on white, cream on cream, etc, I have. Could always use more. Also like the idea of a black and white swap. My oldest daughter has a request in for a black and white quilt. So that would help me out there, smile. I like fat quarters also. Find I can do a lot with them. Anyways, put me down for the white on white, etc. if you get enough to go with it.
Hi Luann count me in also - I'll do the light fabric on light fabric swap with everyone. Sounds like fun. Let me know what the scoop is. Gina
The white on white ,black & white, even the fat quater swap sounds like fun. If you decide to do another one i'm in.
I'd love to participate in another swap...just let me know the details when you decide them!
Cathy
Hi Luann
The last swap was great fun. If you decide to do another I would like to join again. Just let me know. What ever you decide is fine with me. Elaine S. Chi MaMa
Hi Elaine, just wanted to let you know that Luann has another swap going and I haven't seen your name on any of the posts so I'm just letting you know (I hope) what's going on. It is listed in the groups as Lights! Camera! Action!! Fat quarter swap and is running until the end of May. So far it looks as if we have 11 and if you join that will make twelve. Hope to see you there, grin. I'm excited. Ruth D.
Hey everybody,

I have added a GROUP "Lights! Camera! Action!! Fat Quarter Swap" It is waiting approval. Ya'll know the basics of a swap. For this one I want to focus on white on white, white on cream, cream on cream, cream on white.

Once it is approved, please come join.

I thought a group my work better than a discussion--we will see.

Luann
Woohoo! got my fabric today - oh so very pretty - thanks again, Luann :)

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service