Quilt With Us

Is there a pattern, project or kit you'd like to see? Post about it here!

Views: 558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tamitha,
Thanks for your suggestion. I'll pass your suggestion on to our quilt designers, but in the meantime, there are tons of great bag patterns out there that fit your description. You could start with Amy Butler designs (google her).
I have seen some patterns for bags over and across the shoulder in Butterick's and McCall's. JoAnn has a pattern sale coming up next week, you may want to look. If I want my shoulder bag to go across, I usually make the handle longer and a little bit wider. - Aida
I am trying to find the Lincoln suite bed quilt kit online and cannot find it to order. where is it??
I would like to know how to enlarge patterns.
The easy way I know is to take the pattern to a photocopy center and copy it to the proportion you want. For example, if you have a pattern that is a 10-inch block and you want it to be 12-inch block, enlarge it 120%. I have also used graph paper to enlarge or shrink a particular block. - Aida
I got the beach bummin pattern and can't seem to get my bearings. Does anyone have this pattern that maybe could help me? Some patterns I follow so easily and others I feel as though are written in a foreign language - or I'm going senile - one or the other!!
I wish the patterns made by Connecting Threads were available for sale without buying a kit. Or available for sale after the kit fabric is sold out. There was a table runner kit last year that I kept forgetting to order. I hope it shows up again in another kit. I do think Connecting Threads has some of the prettiest and practical kits around.
Hi Ginger - we do often rekit those patterns, and we're just about to launch a few of our patterns for sale without a kit. Look for it in late October in our patterns area - they'll be downloadable. We're starting small though, because each of those patterns must be reformatted first.
Thanks Karen! I'll look for it. As to the downloadable patterns, I love them. I don't know if you are familiar with the website www.youcanmakethis.com or their sister site www.youcanquiltthis.com but all their patterns are pdf downloads. I've purchased several things and love the format. Lots of patterns on etsy.com are like this too. No waiting for shipping and no waste of paper.
My daughter took dance all her life. Now she wants a quilt made with pieces of her different costumes.  Any ideas?

I've lost my Cozy Pattern or misplaced it and am wondering if you will be re-kiting that or if there is anyone that has that pattern and would share it.Thanks I do love Connecting Threads,love all the new lines and kits. Getting ready to place a new order.

May... is snowy norther Michigan...still quilting weather here..

Hey there May in Northern Michigan. What is the name of the pattern exactly? Do you remember when you purchased it? I'm going to try and help you.

RSS

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service