Quilt With Us

BLOCK SWAP 21 ROW BY ROW QUILT SWAP November 2017 to ....(final date still to be set)

ROW BY ROW QUILT
5 - 8 people
9" blocks chosen from the site patchworksquare.com
Each person is responsible for choosing a block design to be used to make a row. eg houses, tulips, Ohio star, card trick.......
1 coordinating colour to be used as background?? Decided by group
Each partisans makes the relevant number of blocks each 1/2 months and posts them to the other partisans...6 participants, make 6 blocks, keep 1 and post 1 to each other participant.
Every 1/2 months blocks for current row to be made and posted by 1st of month
Each person participating can ask for their blocks to be a set colour.... pastels, brights, blue and yellow, batiks, etc.

Finished quilt top would be 45", 54", 63" or 72" with borders to be added by individuals. Quilt could be lengthened by rows of sashing, rows of own, appliqué rows, etc.

I m happy to coordinate. If interested please reply, will post this in discussions for show of interest.

Participants
1. Megan Sawyer
2. Donna Coppin
3. Donna Rosengarten
4. Janice Young
5. Kathy Bertelsen

Views: 1636

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to say I am totally confused.

I have only seen that Donna R. pattern and color and Kathy Pattern and color .  Where do I find the info for Megan and Donna C.????????????????

I got my block from Donna Coppin  Thank You very much love the colors but like i said do not know what  pattern and your color choice.

Janice

Thank You for your reply will get busy and make your block .  Are we just suppose to mail the block as we get them made.  

Janice

Its me again

I keep watching gmail for messages.  Is this where i will find the info or will it go to gmail.

jsyoungsurgery@gmail.com

Thanks again

Janice

Janice I included you in the group email with all the info. I have just resent the info to you singly. Please reply to my email address megan.sawyer@bigpond.com
This will allow me to double check with you.

well we now have everyone fixed up 

Megan 

Have you mailed your blocks ?   If so I have not gotten it.   Sorry to bother you with this so close to Christmas I keep checking mail box but it has not arrived.  

Merry Christmas

Janice

Hello all I am letting you know I was able to complete all of the blocks that are due Dec 1 and I mailed them yesterday. Megan because your so close to the rest of us ( LOL) they said yours should arrive at your address in about 10 days the rest shall receive theirs probably by Tuesday of next week. I hope you all enjoy them. Oh yes I am on the mend and will return to work on Monday. Happy Quilting everyone--Donna

Good to hear you are doing better. 

Hello Donna

Got my block love it .  The colors are great your points are better than some of mine on to the next

Janice

Good morning to everyone.   I am so jealous of all of those who say they are done.   I am having a devil of a time with the block.   I am having to work today, but plan on piecing this evening.   It is such a great  block, but it has me stumped right now.   I will get it because I am tenious.  Thanks all.

The points are harder than I realized and it is so easy to get the placement wrong...... Lol. You are not the only one Kathy.

Glad I am not the only one.... 

RSS

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service