Quilt With Us

The March block is available for download now! It's a really cute paper pieced daffodil designed by Sue. If you've never done paper piecing, don't sweat. Teri had never done it before, and she loved it. It's such a small project that it makes it fun to try new things.

Here's the pattern link: http://www.connectingthreads.com/patterns/March%20Daffodil%20Calend...

Here's the link to the FREE Calendar Keeper Pattern.

And if you're really nervous about Foundation Paper Piecing, we have some great tutorials here.

Have fun! We can't wait to see the fabrics you use. Look below to find out what fabrics Teri and Sue used for their versions and see more photos. They'll be posting later this morning.

Views: 137

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kathryn,   I was confused at first too. I did it the same as you, on one sheet pattern and already correct  size. This one is done in sections and then those sections are sewed together, some what like a puzzle. On page 4 of print outs ( the top illustration) is the  reference to help you piece it together. The print outs are the correct size, no enlarging. I printed mine out on scribble pad paper ( the tablets you buy for children to scribble on) at dollar stores for a buck. Have to trim the size if sheets to fit the printer but it works fine and paper tears off easily. A tip I learned from other quilters who paper piece. Let me know if  this has helped you out any.
Here's a question for you all.  How long can the March pattern be kept in the shopping basket?  Or do you have to purchase it by a certain date? 
Thank you, Melissa!  *grin*  That's what I was hoping to hear...
How so I get to see the blocks for January and February?
Susan, the March block is the first one. None of us will get the January or February blocks until a month before. We will have the whole month to make each one. Isn't this a fun idea?
I am stuck.  I don't know how to get my pattern.  I paid that ninetynine cents but I have seen nothing for me to get the patterns and try to catch up.  It is now May.  What to do.  I know I thought I read that they were to be sent by email per link to go to.  Never got that.  Can anyone help?
If you have something like a place where your junk mail goes, check there. Someone else found their's and gone there. If not, you might want to check with Connecting Threads to make sure everything went through. They might resend it.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service