Quilt With Us

Here is the place for all your "En Provence" pictures and discussions. This is a place where we will find everything related to the 2016 Bonnie K Hunter mystery. Please no direct sharing of clues or measurements. Everyone is to be directed back to Bonnie's Quiltville blog. Feel free to ask questions here or on the main page. We are a friendly open group and we want everyone to have fun. Please remember that this mystery quilt is free for a limited time only, so Print or save those clues when they are released or they may be gone when you need them again.( the pattern will be released in future in one of Bonnie's Books.)

That's about it folks have fun, and here is the color and fabric quantities/ supplies list. I'd love to see everyone's color choices!!!

http://quiltville.blogspot.ca/2016/10/en-provence-quiltville-myster...

Views: 4745

Replies to This Discussion

Now that I've seen the reveal, I decided to make a smaller version of the quilt. It will be 3x3 blocks with the sashing. My original border fabric is definitely out. Way to busy for the quilt. I also played with the coloring on EQ. I think a made a final decision.

I'm putting the quilt together in quarters. The top half is completed, except for the outer border.      I followed Bonnie's colors and layout. I'll try and post pictures later. I

Fabulous finish, Cora. In love with it!

Hello all, my last picture disappeared, so here I try again.....did finish.....

Great job! I have my fabrics but haven't been able to start yet. Hopefully I'll begin on March.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service