Quilt With Us

Please post a picture of your finished quilt so everyone can ooh and awe - and keep the rest of us motivated to get ours finished too!

Views: 885

Replies to This Discussion

Just beautiful!
Here is the smaller quilt I am making and giving to my DDs Boyfriend....not sure what I will do with the other blocks yet!
Attachments:
It's wonderful Maryam.
Maryam, that is a great quilt, I am sure Sam will love it.  I love the setting you have used, its quite unusual.   How many more blocks do you have? 
oh golly, I am not sure how many blocks I have left.....a LOT! lol  I wouldn't doubt if I could make another small quilt with them.  DD picked the most masculine of the blocks for Sam! ;0) 

I have finally put the last stitch in my SBS quilt. I have added five extra blocks (total 145) to reset it and make a finished size of 108 inches square. I did it QAYG, and hand quilted it.

All I can say is WOW.  That is beautiful and you are an inspiration!

First congratulations!  Second this is a most wonderful quilt.  I'm so excited for you!  I have seen my few blocks in a while.  Might have to go dig it out!!!

Absolutely beautiful, Barbara.  Love the setting you have used. 

Glad to see another finished quilt.  Afraid my blocks have been added to the UFO collection.  I keep thinking I need to get back to them.

Barbara,  wow!!!  your quilt turned out gorgeous.  So glad for you to finish it. 

This year, I am making The Loyal Union Sampler with my bee.  I have made 60 - 6" square blocks.  I plan to make 61 - 9 patch to offset the blocks and make it look like Irish chain in between the blocks.  We'll see.  

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service