Quilt With Us

voila!! well this is one of the mini quilts. I found this pattern in the Miniature quilt mag and each of those little diamonds are 1/4...Now to think of the quilting..should I try to machine?? I have been practicing.. all those seams are not the easiest to quilt through. I have them all ironed open
pic is missing till i figure out why it is not displaying properly you can see it in my profile if need be by clicking on my name

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

great work love all the scraps that blended so well together!!
I have a couple of mini's on the go and my mother just made her first one.. you can see it on my blog.. I find that when I post or view pics on here they are elongated.. if you click on the pics in my blog you can see more detail..

Here is a string mini I just completed. It's 8 x 8
great work Char.. I am tempted to make another one of these. I did it as a big quilt and they are alot of work..a mini might be the better way. Love your boarder fabric too.. did you quilt as you go??
I just posted a new mini in my album "to the lake"

You should be able to pull it by clicking on the title. This will be the last one I make in a while.. I had this one made for a swap that is due on Sept 21.. I made this in a day the blocks are 3in the whole quilt is 18in square. I was fun to make if you want I post a little about it on my blog..
Deb's blog
Of course Heather would love to see your mini's so sorry I missed this post!! would love to see them. glad you came in for a visit..
I posted 2 pics on my page of my first mini's.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service