Quilt With Us

I am having a terrible time joining. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Views: 82

Replies to This Discussion

Can you explain better or include a pic?  I just finished my first set of flying geese and it all went reasonably well.

Maybe try a different way of making your flying geese.  I also found that I used to distort my flying geese by ironing the heck out of them!

Here are the general instructions for the quilt along:

To get started, go to the main page for Quilt with Us.

Click on the Perfect Points Quilt Along.

Discussion Forum for 2/28:

Click on the PDFs: Perfect Points Sampler:Introduction and the tutorial.

Be sure to read the guidelines, pattern introduction and the tutorial.

Discussion Forum for March 6th:The featured discussion for March 6th includes two PDFs: Lesson One and one about precision piecing. There are some CT tutorials and general info listed as well. We added a slide show so you can see the pictures for the first three blocks better.

I will post the next lesson and more photos in the Discussion Forum next Tuesay.

General questions and comments go on the Comment Wall. Anything related specifically to that week's lesson can be posted in the Discussion Forum for that week. I check both regularly.

If you are having trouble downloading the PDFs, you may need to download or update Adobe Reader (can Google it). You may have to briefly disable your virus protection software to download or update Adobe Reader.

Let me know if you have any problems. Welcome!

Ann

RSS

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service