Quilt With Us

I want to start a web page to display and sell my quilts. I really am techno challanged and sure could use some help. Is a web site a good idea? I'd sure like your advise and opinions.

Views: 100

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I've set up web sites some are free, a number of quilter/sewers use the weebly.com it walks you through on how to set it up but it won't be published until you pay a fee.. It is a free sample site, that takes a few days to show up on internet.. Then, ebay, etsy all good with good security pkg. Keep in mind anything you sell will have high shipping fees, so I have made sure it was included in the selling price.. Some have opened a facebook, twitter account which keeps track of your projects..

It is nothing to refer friends to your site, that is free.. Vistaprint.ca create at good price business cards for me to hand out, that direct them to my free sample website.

I've had better results joining/volunteering with Canadian Veteran legion where one meets lots of military, para military status, with lots of connections.. Met another quilter through guild and we set up in a resto where we get free publicity and sometimes sales..

After all my attempts to establish a website, it was felt that I should of gotten a print shop

to create and do a good job at it.. It came after having taken graphic design intro workshop

that had me seeing the good work they can do for a webpage.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service