Quilt With Us

where from?
do u sew for children?
what kind of sewing crafts do u like?

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

Hi!

My name is Kathy and I live in southwest Florida. I like to make wallhangings, placemats, pillowcases and other numerous small projects.
Hi - I just joined your group. I'm from Michigan and just was blessed with my first grandbaby in Sept/09. So I've done some quilts for him and the Atkinson shaggy pillow cover (SO EASY & CUTE!). But I have not ventured into clothing - they are pretty into what is on the market so I'm sticking to other items like toys etc. I've also made a laptop carrying case, aprons, pj bottoms for the adults and I've done alot of home dec sewing in my lifetime!

I also have dabbled in locker hooking, punch needle, knitting & crochet but my first love is sewing. I work full time so don't have alot of time to dedicate to it but I try to get into the sewing room once a week at least.

I'm happy to be here among creative people!

Hi, I'm Jenn, I'm a school nurse in NY, and today was my last day of school!  Looking forward to making lots of little things for the kids over the summer. 

Mostly I quilt, nothing too large or too intricate, mostly applique.  I can also crochet, but I've been making little things from felt lately.

Polkadot, I have to ask you, did you make the little guys on your profile pic???  They are a riot, and I love them!  Is there a pattern, or a tutorial, or anything?  I can make stuff if I have a pattern, I just have a problem putting my ideas onto paper.

thanks!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service